4th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?

hello sir ..i am 3rd year ece student tell about pre, objective &mains exam for ips exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  3. Detailed information about Summer Internships for ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  5. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  7. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  8. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  11. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  12. When can I fill forms for IPS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Detailed information about Summer Internship for ECE 3rd year student?
  16. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  17. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
4th September 2011, 06:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir ..i am 3rd year ece student tell about pre, objective &mains exam for ips exam.
UPSC Conducts the Civil Services examination Every year and To become IPS Officer Candidates have to apply for the Civil services examination.

>> To apply for this examination You need to be a graduate in any discipline form a recognised University and Your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Other Reserved Categories.

>> Final year Graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

The examination was Held in 2 Stages - preliminary and Mains.

The Preliminary examination called CSAT (Civil services aptitude test) and this examination was Objective and there are Two papers in this examination and Both are of same marks and Duration.

So, If you are Pursuing your 3rd Year B.tech course then you are Not eligible to apply for this examination, You can apply only when you are Pursuing your Final year Degree course. So, Please prepare for this examination according to the Syllabus and Pattern. Those who cracked the preliminary examination are eligible to apply for Main examination. In Main examination Candidates have to Opt the Optional Subjects as per the Graduate subjects.

So, here i am Providing your Preliminary examination Pattern, so please prepare for the examination according to the pattern.

Preliminary Examination Pattern -

>> And If you need the complete Information about The Civil Services examination, then please check the UPSC website OR read the Given Notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 68 views)
4th September 2011, 06:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?

Quote:
Dear friend,

3rd year student are not eligible for IPS exam.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.

Those candiadte have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candiadte is 3years and for SC/ST candiadte is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candiadte is Unlimited. For OBC candiadte it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of india.

The IPS selection process is consist in three way

1)Preliminay exam
2)Main exam
3)Interview.

thanks
4th September 2011, 06:33 PM
sanju38121

After graduation you can go for the UPSC-IPS exam. The eligibility for IPS you should be a graduate with 60% marks. And age limit should be b/w 19 to 24years. Nationality: indian.
For more details please go to

www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
4th September 2011, 06:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello sir
the minimum criteria for appearing in the Civil Service Exam is as follows:-
1)you should have a graduate degree from a recognized college in India
2)you should be within the age limit of 21-30 years and have maximum 4 attempts for general category

the prelims are focused on testing your menatal aptitude whereas the mains are based on your graduation subjects but you can only appear for the exam only after completing your graduation so study hard
al the best
18th October 2011, 07:50 PM
aries-rocks

For your kind information I would like to say that, 3rd years student are not eligible for this civil service examination,conducted by UPSC every years.

for appear in this exam you must have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized college.

The age limit for this exam is 21-30 yaers , there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxations are applicable for SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

This examination contain three stages to clear-
1. CSAT
2.MAINS
3.INTERVIEW.

No. of attempts-
4 for a general candidate,
7 for a OBC candidate,
no such restriction for SC\ST candidate...

thanks!!!
21st November 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

is their any streches mark mean operation mark create any problem for eligibity of ips officer
30th November 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

my percentage in degree is around 53% so can i apply for I.P.S exam.
11th December 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir is there any negative marks in preliminary exam
11th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir is there any negative marks in preliminary exam
12th December 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

iam a final year student of b.tecch...by may 25th 2012 my age will be 21 years can i appear for preliminary exams.......
11th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special exam like upsc-ias or upsc-ips?
29th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

after passing the ips exams to which post we elegible for.?please give me the answer
31st October 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, which books we have to refer if we are preparing for ips preliminary exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?