4th March 2012, 12:25 AM
Ahmed junaid uddin khan

How to join Indian Army after completing my intermediate? I am a commerce student

Hello sir my name is junaid iam a commerce student and iam completed my intermediate. iam intrested in indian army so please say me sir how to join indian army
thank u

4th March 2012, 06:09 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing my intermediate? I am a commerce student

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army through NDA Examination after completion of your 12th class.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year i.e., NDA I and NDA II.

NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** There is no any percentage restriction in 12th class.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years. There is no an upper age criteria.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.

Exam Pattern:

• General Ability
• Mathematics

For more details please visit the official website: www.upsc.in.

The important dates for NDA I Examination 2012:

Date of Notification: 31-12-2011

Last Date of Receipt of Form: 30-01-2012(Monday)

Date of Exam: 15-04-2012(Sunday).

The important dates for NDA II Examination 2012

Date of notification: 05-05-2012

Last Date of receipt of form: 04-06-2012(Monday)

Date of exam: 19-08-2012(Sunday)
4th March 2012, 09:07 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing my intermediate? I am a commerce student

You can join Indian Army as an Officer after completion of Intermediate i.e. 12th Commerce through NDA.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Central/State Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good physical fitness.

As you are interested to join Indian Army, you should first complete 12th in Commerce and accordingly eligible to apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
4th March 2012, 09:33 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

After 12th one can join Indian Army through any of the two ways.

NDA Entrance Examination (National Defence Academy)
or
10+2 TES (Technical Entry Scheme)

You can apply for NDA examination with the condition that you can opt for
Indian Army only.
There is no percentage restriction for this exam.
12th passed in any stream is applicable.
The age limit is 16½ to 19 years.
The examination is conducted twice a year by UPSC.
Visit:http://upsc.gov.in/
The notification for next NDA examination shall be published in the month of May this year.
Stay updated through the website.

The qualification required for TES is
12th passed with a minimum of 70% in Physics, Chemistry & Maths(PCM) in aggregate.
So, you not eligible for this entry scheme.
4th March 2012, 10:33 AM
er.skp.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed junaid uddin khan View Post
Hello sir my name is junaid iam a commerce student and iam completed my intermediate. iam intrested in indian army so please say me sir how to join indian army
thank u
Dear friend you can join army by clearing NDA exam, which is conducted by UPSC twice a year
eligiblity
12th passed
age limit
16.5 yrs - 19 yrs

for details visit
www.joinindianarmy .nic.in

Best of luck
30th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir

I am M.Mohan kumar, i completed M.Sc microbiology. I want to join in indian army. Is it possible to join in army with the quelification of M.Sc?
31st March 2012, 01:07 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Indian army to join in indian army you have to apply NDA exam twice in a year.
Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should complete 12th standard from any recognised state board.

Age limit is 16.5years to 19years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Candidate shove be physically fit.

Important dates for the upcoming NDA exam:

Date of notification:
05-05-2012 Last Date of receipt of form:
04-06-2012(Monday) Date of exam:
19-08-2012(Sunday)

For further details visit

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
6th April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i give exam in NDA from completing in arts?
7th April 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have applied TES(10 2) I have received the call letter
ssb interview on 22nd april present i have no my originals any problem please answer to me sir

after receiving the call letter what i will do sir plz tell me
14th April 2012, 09:02 PM
Mudike.Dileep

Mudike.Dileep
s/o Nagabhushanam vill:Ganneruvara modl:Bejjanki dist:karimnagar state:Andhra pradhesh pincode no:505530 mobl:9849771863 iam degree2nd year completed iam join to indian army
17th April 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing correspondence cource of 12 cbse due to some family issue that's why id not done 11 due to late addmission so can i appear nda entrence exam so please reply as soon as possible
17th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing correspondence cource of 12 cbse due to some family issue that's why id not done 11 due to late addmission so can i appear nda entrence exam so please reply as soon as possible
17th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

21st April 2012, 12:07 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Commerce students also eligible for indian army because there is no restrictions to join in indian army.

Eligibility criteria:

Those candidate have complete +2 from a recognised board.

Candidates must be physically fit.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

For more details please visit below link

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
21st April 2012, 08:05 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

To join in indian army first you have to apply for nda exam conducted by upsc twice in a year.

Eligibility crireria:

1.the applicant should complete 12th standard from a recognized board..

2.applicant must be a citizen of India

3.candidate should be physically fit..

4.only unmarried male candidates are applicable.

5.to know more information.........please go through the official website of upsc
www.upsc.gov.in

all the best......
16th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

if i am 20 years old. but i am physically fit. my stamina is very good. i passed 12th in commerce. i can,t apply for nda examination.
31st May 2012, 05:02 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for the Indian army after completing your class 12th .If you want to Join army then you have to appear for the NDA exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice a year to select students for ARMY,NAVY and Air force.You can apply for all three fields if you are eligible for the exam.The Notification for the NDA I 2012 exam is already been declared.

You can apply for the exam either online or through offline.To fill form offline you can get the application form from the main post office of your city and for filling form online you can go to official website and pay through master card or through online banking .

Eligibility ::

You should be between 16.5 years to 19 years for all three fields

For ARMY ::
You should have passed your class 12th in any streams .

For NAVY and AIR FORCE ::
You should have passed your class 12th with physics and maths as a compulsory subjects.

11th June 2012, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi.......i written NDA exam..i dont think so i would pass in that...so is there any oter way to get into army....
20th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Sulaiman .rk from kerala kollam ayur i am a 2 stuand how is join INDIAN army plz reply sir this my email [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am ankit i am commerce student how to join nda airforce army?
18th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

My name is ayyappa how can i join in indian army after completing intermediate[MPC]
21st July 2014, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

I am 26yrs old.& have completed my intermediat (physiotherapy) in 2008.what is the procedure for me to join indian army
20th January 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Stella I have completed my 12th now I am doing BAprogram in correspondence can I join Indian army after my graduation.please tell me that I can or not.
2nd February 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian armafter completing my inter mediate? iam bipc syudent
1st July 2019, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

The cec commerce student qualifecation to join in indian any fours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?