17th October 2011, 10:24 AM
SUPREET39

How to apply for Navy after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream?

I am doing +2 non-medical . How can i now apply for navy so that i can join it after +2 ?

17th October 2011, 11:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Navy after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream?

Yes. You can apply for Navy after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream. But for this, you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects at 12th level.

Wihout having these subjects at 12th level, it is not possible for the candidate to appear for NDA Exam through which one can join Navy.

You did not mention whether you have gone through these subjects or not in your 12th level. If you have gone through, then you can apply for NDA Exam.
This NDA Exam is being conducted by UPSC twice a year.

One should be a native of India. One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for NDA Exam. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Exam.

For this academic year, both the NDA Exams was over. If you are interested and if you fulfill the eligibiltiy criteria, you can appear for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

Here are the important dates regarding upcoming NDA Exam.

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

For more inforamtion, you can visit official website of UPSC. Here it is,
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
17th October 2011, 11:57 AM
kinika

Default Re: How to apply for Navy after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream?

visit www.upsc.gov.in
Yes. You can apply for Navy after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream. But for this, you should have gone through Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects at 12th level.

Wihout having these subjects at 12th level, it is not possible for the candidate to appear for NDA Exam through which one can join Navy.

You did not mention whether you have gone through these subjects or not in your 12th level. If you have gone through, then you can apply for NDA Exam.
This NDA Exam is being conducted by UPSC twice a year.

One should be a native of India. One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for NDA Exam. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA Exam.

For this academic year, both the NDA Exams was over. If you are interested and if you fulfill the eligibiltiy criteria, you can appear for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

Here are the important dates regarding upcoming NDA Exam.

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012
17th October 2011, 04:39 PM
Rajeev Kumar Koundal

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Navy after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream?

You can Apply for Technical Entry SCheme with 70%in 12th in NOn-Medical.
you can also apply for Sailors After 12th
you can also apply for Cost gaurd in Navy after 12th.
17th October 2011, 07:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.

Age Limits :19.5 to 25 years as the examination time.

Physical Standards:-

Height: Minimum 157 cm

Eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9

Color perception: CP II

The eligible candidates will be called up for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on their educational intelligence in graduation.

Exam Procedure
:
The eligible candidates are called for the written examination of objective-type of 75 minutes which includes:

i)General Science

ii)Mathematics

iii)General Knowledge

iv)General English
24th October 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

when are nda forms getting out
27th November 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I want that nda online application
28th November 2011, 12:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPREET39 View Post
I am doing +2 non-medical . How can i now apply for navy so that i can join it after +2 ?
hi,
Yes, you can join Indian navy after passing 12th with non medical.

You have to qualify the National Defence Academy conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy:-
>pass 12th with PCM from recognized university or board
> must be citizen of India
> Age limit:- 16.5-19 year.

good luck!
30th November 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

In 12th by getting 40% can i able to do any govt. Gob
30th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

we have appear in exam of xii in 2011-12, i am eligible for submit our application in indian navy
1st December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get the websites of nda online application forms
3rd December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Navy after completion of BSC(BIOTECONALGY) what is the process?
5th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Where nda form available?
7th December 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

cn i know the all informations of nda forms like charges etc.....
7th December 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

after completion of 15th class, any entrance to join in nda
9th December 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 12th standard now...where i can get this NDA entrance test application form????
27th December 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

HEY MANNNN.......!!!!!
WHEN WILL THESE NDA FORMS WILL BE OUT....???
I AM SICK AND TIRED NOW..... :-(
PLEASE..........
27th December 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

HEYYYYYYYYYY...........WHERE ARE THESE NDA FORMS YAARRR....????
MY FRIENDS & I ARE WAITING FOR THEM ANXIOUSLY...
PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR US...!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd March 2012, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass 60% navy Nda exam and abilety
26th May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

is 10th passed student can apply for navy
1st January 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a rupesh rajendra babar i got a ssc examination 71.40%
1st January 2013, 08:28 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Indian Navy can be joined through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Navy of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection of candidate is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th June 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 61.40 in 12th with mathematics nd now study in btech 1st year nd handy craft so please give me advice for navy job nd application form
7th June 2013, 02:13 PM
maruthidevi

Indian Navy is one of the renowned as well as a respected jobs of the Government of India.

There are two chances every year for you. Generally, examination is held twice a year in the months of June and December every year.

They recruit through a entrance exam named Short Service Commission(SSC).

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality : Indian.

Marital Status : Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :

i)You should pass the 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate and optional as Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.

ii)You should pass B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
or
iii)You should pass BE or B.Tech with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any discipline from any institution recognized by AICTE.
or
iv)You should have M. Sc in Physics, Mathematics or Electronics with minimum 55% marks.
25th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a medical student. can i apply for navy entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?