24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which school is best for 11th class to pursue legal studies in future?

Hello, my daughter is doing her 10th this year with CBSE school. She is interested in Legal Studies from this academic year. Sir/Madam, I would like to know which school is best for 11th class as she opted humanities for legal course after 10th. Secondly, what is the syllabus for it?

29th September 2016, 12:58 PM
MASTER RAVI

Default Re: Which school is best for 11th class to pursue legal studies in future?

The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared that students of 11th and 12th can take legal studies as an elective subject that student can opt for along with three other elective subject and a language. The duration of the course is for 2 years.

Some of the Best Schools in which you can take this Subject:
==> National Public School.
==> National Center For Excellence.
==> Navkis School.
==> Kendriya Vidalaya
==> The Mothers International School.
==> Delhi Public School.
==> Presidency School.

29th September 2016, 05:20 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which school is best for 11th class to pursue legal studies in future?

To make career in legal sector, LLB and higher degree is necessary.
LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. It is 3 year undergraduate program.
Best institute for LLB and LLM(Master of Legislative Law) or integrated LLB course is National Law University.

For admission in NLU, students need to qualify CLAT.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test conducted on rotation by 17 NLU of India.
Students who have completed their 12th board examination securing more than 45% marks( for SC/ST 40%) or appearing in 12th board examination with any subject are eligible to appear in CLAT.
Maximum age to appear in LLB is 30 years while that for Integrated LLB is 20 years.

As your daughter in 10th standard currently, so she can take admission in any 11th with any subject.
Schools does not matter much for any students in 11th and 12th.
So, you can put her in any school with better education facility after 10th or she can continue from same school in which she is currently enrolled.

23rd March 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

My son is giving his X board exams. He is interested in pursuing law as a career. Is it necessary to take up legal studies as a subject in XI or any stream will do?

23rd October 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

My son is giving his X board exams.He is interested in pursuing civil services as a carrier. Is it necessary to take up humanities studies as a subject in XI or any stream will do?

15th November 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to pursue humanity with maths please suggest some school

19th November 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am advocate Leena Mukherjee. , I got 9 years experience in legal matters.l know legal status has introduced in CBSC school.I wish to join as a teacher of legal studies.
Yours faithfully
Leena Mukherjee

8th August 2019, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Hey I want to have the list of the schools which are offering legal studies to the students?

11th March 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have legal studies as a subject in class XI for pursuing BBA LLB as a career?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?