23rd December 2010, 12:08 AM
shiv25sep

Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?

Sir/maddam
pleaz,give/provide me syllabus for the post of senior publicity inspector in indian railway.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Senior Publicity Inspector?
  2. What is the salary of Traffic Inspector in the Indian Railway? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for sub inspector post? What is the examination syllabus of Indian Sub Inspector
  4. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  5. Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  6. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  7. What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to check the state for the post of sub inspector in south central railway secunderabad? What is the exam date?
  10. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  11. How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  13. Qualification required for Clerk jobs?
  14. How can I become a CBI officer after passing B.A?
  15. Procedure to become TTE in Indian Railway for Ex-Servicemen?
  16. What is the syllabus for drug inspector exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for Railway exams for the post of Pharmacist?
  18. Best coaching centers in Hyderabad for railway senior section engineer post? Books to be referred?
7th January 2011, 08:12 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?

Hello,
As you are preparing for the senior inspector,focus mainly on the aptitude and general reasoning,you can refer aggarwal,gupta UPSC books for your enhancement, i hope that you will do well.
All the best for your future!!

regards,
14th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?

hello,
i am prabhakar from coimbatore i need sub inspector model question paper pls help me ..................
28th March 2011, 08:47 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?

As you are preparing for the senior inspector,focus mainly on the aptitude and general reasoning,you can refer aggarwal,gupta UPSC books for your enhancement, i hope that you will do well.
1st April 2011, 06:31 PM
Taurus007

hii

Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway
focus mainly on the aptitude and general reasoning,you can refer aggarwal,
gupta UPSC books for your enhancement

good luck
24th April 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

You only focus on reasoning and General Knowledge and Aptitude Test, I am sure about your success in the forthcoming test. By the way what is the tentave date of test.
Thanks, and Good Luck
From Rajnish kumar Singh, Ghari,Ghaazipur
7th June 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir or madam
kindly provide me the syallbus of railway exams
4th August 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

My Self Kshama. What qualification senior Pupblicity Inspector in Indian Railway.
9th August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am animator i want to if any post is there for animators in south central railway
7th March 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

please give information about vacancy inpublicity inspcetor.
2nd April 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir as iam preparing for publicity inspector in scr plz provide me the syllabus
4th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam need of Senior Publicity Inspector previous Q papers pl
4th July 2012, 04:27 PM
vilankumar

Where can i get Senior Publicity Inspector of RRB previous question papers
14th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir pl provide me some sample questions for sr publicity inspector post in indian railway its very urgent becoz my paper is on 29 july at rrb ajmer and my qualification is MA MASS COM PL HELP
16th July 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,please send me the syllabus and all related information on sr publicity inspector.
thank you.
ajith p sankar.
kerala.
23rd July 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?

pleaz,give/provide me syllabus for the post of senior publicity inspector in indian railway.
thank you[
10th December 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for for senior publicity inspector in RRB?
12th March 2021, 09:29 PM
gujjalanagabhushan@gmail

Post Re: Syllabus for the post of Senior Publicity Inspector in Indian Railway?

Sir gd evening iam apply for publicity inspector in see railway what i am prepared ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?