4th February 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any AICTE recognized open university or distance learning option available for doing Civil engineering?

Sir is there any open university that is recognized by aicte? Or any distance learning options for doing engineering in civil? I am very much tensed, please tell me .

30th November 2017, 07:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any AICTE recognized open university or distance learning option available for doing Civil engineering?

As far as you are concerned about pursuing Civil Engineering in distance mode then I would like to let you know that as per the notification released by HRD Ministry and AICTE the bachelor degree in engineering/technology in distance mode is not valid for higher studies and government jobs and so even if you get admission in some engineering college for pursuing engineering degree course it is not worthy to pursue as it has no recognition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?