28th February 2017, 05:00 PM
jkashyap

On which subject should I focus more for BCA entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with BCA course so I have applied for the entrance exam. I want to know which subject should I focus more for BCA entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th November 2017, 06:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which subject should I focus more for BCA entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam?

Yes, BCA is best option as bachelor degree course for student who is interested in computer courses.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institute for admission in the course.

The entrance examination paper contains question of :-

Reasoning.

Mathematics Ability.

English.

General Awareness.

Basic Computer Awareness.

So, you have to focus on these subjects to qualify in entrance test. To get syllabus in detail visit at official website of university in which you want to get admission.
30th November 2017, 08:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which subject should I focus more for BCA entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam?

The syllabus for BCA entrance examination are :-

Reasoning.

Mathematics.

Computer Ability.

English.

Current Affairs.

So, you have to focus on these paper to qualify in the examination. The examination is basically objective based and there is penalty for wrong answer.

You must solve previous year paper before the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?