22nd January 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the Left Over period available in Indian Railway for De-categorized employee? Provisions available for De-categorized employee in Indian Railway?

hello
what are the provisions for compassionate appointment on indian railways for medically de-categorized employees.
what should be the left over service for superannuation for medically de-categorized staff.
whether the ward of medically decategorized staff can be considered for
group-c categories.
what should be the date for reckoning for calculation for left over service for medically de-categorized staff.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for distance education of diploma in mechanical engineering if I am a Indian Railway Employee?
  2. How should I join railway as an employee?
  3. How to get an IRS being a Railway employee?
  4. Can I appear for IRS exam if I am a Railway Employee
  5. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  8. Aged Railway employee is eligible for Engineering Service Exam 2015?
  9. How much is the starting salary of SCRA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When is the vacancy for combined graduate level exam expected? Can a retired defence personnel avail the benefit of Ex Servicemen?
  11. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  12. Can I apply for state, central government job and West Bengal JELET while doing diploma form RVD university?
  13. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  14. How many times can one appear for KEAM?
  15. How to do my graduation from IGNOU? I am a railway employee and I have done 12th in commerce
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  17. What all benefits an employee get if private companies indulge into Indian Electricity market?
  18. Can I do graduation from IGNOU if I am a railway employee?
15th February 2023, 07:08 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What is the Left Over period available in Indian Railway for De-categorized employee? Provisions available for De-categorized employee in Indian Railway?

1. Compassionate appointment is provided to the dependent family member of a railway employee who has died in harness or has been medically de-categorized, provided that the employee has completed at least 20 years of service. The appointment is made on compassionate grounds to ease the family's financial burden. However, the eligibility criteria and the procedure for such appointments may vary based on the specific rules and regulations of the Indian Railways.
  2. The left over service for superannuation for medically de-categorized staff may also vary depending on the specific rules and regulations of the Indian Railways. Generally, an employee is eligible for superannuation after completing a specific number of years of service. However, if the employee is medically de-categorized, the left over service for superannuation may be affected.
  3. The eligibility of the ward of a medically de-categorized staff member for group-c categories may depend on various factors, including the specific rules and regulations of the Indian Railways, the qualifications and experience of the ward, and the availability of vacancies.
  4. The date for reckoning the calculation of left over service for medically de-categorized staff may vary depending on the specific rules and regulations of the Indian Railways. Generally, the date of calculation is based on the last day of service before the employee was medically de-categorized.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?