3rd February 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available which requires minimum qualification of 8th pass for a better career?

I am 29 year old and I am class 9 fail in 2009. Now what I should do for best career and best job? I there any short term courses available which can be joined based on class 8 or class 9 qualification? Or is there any Diploma courses available for me?

9th February 2018, 08:34 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any course available which requires minimum qualification of 8th pass for a better career?

Eight class passed candidates are eligible for Local Elections to Panchayats in different states. It is also a good career where you can become politician and serve your village persons and further ahead.

Otherwise, you will to pursue tenth standard from a recognized board to become eligible for further course. You will not be eligible for any government job on basis of standard 8th as academic qualification.
10th February 2018, 02:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any course available which requires minimum qualification of 8th pass for a better career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 29 year old and I am class 9 fail in 2009. Now what I should do for best career and best job? I there any short term courses available which can be joined based on class 8 or class 9 qualification? Or is there any Diploma courses available for me?
The minimum qualification to join any of the career oriented course is passed in 12th level of study from recognized board. Since you have done 8th level of study unfortunately there are no such courses that you can join after 8th. You need to complete your 12th either in distance mode or via regular mode. Both the options is available for you. following are the list of courses that you can join as soon as you complete your 12th level of study :

- Diploma in Elementary Education/ Teacher Training Course

- Diploma in Travel and Toursim

- L.L.B

- B.SC in Hospitality and Hotel Administration

- Diploma in Dance and Music

- Bachelor of Arts in specific subject

- Bachelor of Commerce

- MBBS

- Aviation course

- Diploma in Fashion Designing

- Tally Course

- Banking and Finance course

- Secretarial Practice course etc

You can even apply for the Government jobs like in Railway, Food Corporation, Bank job etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?