26th February 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course for ECE student to get a job in core as well as communication companies

is there any course for ece student to get job in core as well as communication companies

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course for ECE student to get a job in core as well as communication companies
  2. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  3. How to get a job in core companies of ECE? -- [New]
  4. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  5. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  7. How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student
  8. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  9. Skills required by an ECE student to get placed in core companies?
  10. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  11. How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%
  12. How to be a electronics engineer?
  13. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  14. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  15. How to get a good job in core company after completing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in DE and CS?
  16. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  17. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  18. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
27th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any course for ECE student to get a job in core as well as communication companies

I am a final year ece student,I want to go core side jobs.so, could you tell me the pattern how to get a jobs and requirements in the students too?
30th June 2013, 04:29 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Is there any course for ECE student to get a job in core as well as communication companies

Hello dear......

Ece stands for electronics and communication engineering....

This is very good branch in b.tech....this field is evergreen....

No need to worry about any course......you need to focus on your communication &technical skills.....this helps you alot....

To get into good core company.....first you need to matain atleast 65% at he end of your final year b.tech....

Participate in group discussion &debate which improve your skills..........which is very important in companies......

Bright future is waiting for you.....

All the best dear.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?