9th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any domicile category for admission in Calcutta Medical College?

is there any domicile category for admission in calcutta medical college?
can students of other states get admission for mbbs degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  2. How many years of studies is required to be domicile of Chennai?
  3. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  4. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering or Calcutta Medical College/NRS Medical College after scoring 1753 rank in WBJEE?
  5. How to get admission in Calcutta Medical college to do MBBS course if belongs to Bangladesh?
  6. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  7. How can I get domicile for UP?
  8. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course? -- [New]
  9. Total number of government MBBS seats in WB?
  10. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India?
  11. How much marks are needed for MBBS seat?
  12. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  13. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  14. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  15. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  16. How to become a doctor after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Rank needed in WBJEE and AIPMT to get in SSKM medical college and Calcutta Medical College?
  18. What are the colleges in est Bengal offering BSc course in Astrophysics?
11th June 2020, 01:49 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Is there any domicile category for admission in Calcutta Medical College?

Yes students of other states would surely get opportunity to get admission in CMC from NEET all india quota. But 75% to 85% seats are alloted for the state hota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?