17th August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam center of UPSC NDA exam in Chandigarh?

I am abhishek sood.i want to give upsc-nda exam centre is chandigarh

18th August 2011, 09:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam center of UPSC NDA exam in Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am abhishek sood.i want to give upsc-nda exam centre is chandigarh
Yes, definitely !!

The NDA Examination Center of UPSC Was also in Chandigarh, And the center code of Chandigarh was 35, So If you are Interested to give or appear the paper of NDA Examination in Chandigarh then you can select the Chandigarh as your examination Center.

So, If you have already apply for NDA (II) Examination this year, then you can download your venue Information directly form the UPSC website.

>> The examination was going to be held on 21/Aug/2011 and If you have not get your admit card then you can download your Venue Information form the official website by enter your Application form Number/Registration number and then you will received your venue Information details, The examination code and center are availiable in the Venue Information.

>> Or If you have not apply for NDA Examination this time, then you are eligible to apply for NDA (I) Examination 2012, So if you have completed your 12Th examination and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

The schedule are availiable in the UPSC Official website, the Notification was going to be declared on december 2011, and it was published in the employment newspaper OR in the UPSC website.

>> If you need more Information, then please check the UPSC Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
14th March 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am not getting the web page where I can put my login details to get venue confirmation and e admit card.
Can someone help me?

Thankx in advance for your help.
1st June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

what is your ceenter address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?