21st July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in Software company having completed my BCA and a Diploma course?

I have finished my BCA in Don bosco community college . University is Tamil nadu open university. finished my diploma course in CMC Tata Enterprises ln c,c++,Java,Oracle. can i get a software job in mnc company ans to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  2. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  3. Can I get a job in a company after completing B.A, BCA, A-diploma in .NET?
  4. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  5. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  6. How can I do job as trainee in a software company in Gandhinagar(Gujarat)? I've done BCA
  7. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  8. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  9. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  10. How to get a job after completing BCA? I have completed 2nd year BCA
  11. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  12. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible for me to get any software job in Bangalore after completion of BCA course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate? -- [New]
  17. Courses after BCA to get good jobs in Software/IT Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
21st July 2011, 07:41 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Can i get a job in Software company having completed my BCA and a Diploma course?

It wil be some what difficult but you can go for MCA and then after you will get job easily.
22nd July 2011, 03:18 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a job in Software company having completed my BCA and a Diploma course?

dear friend,
After completion of your diploma ,and BCA course you can apply for software companies..
But with this qualification you can apply for IT infrastructure domain..
They hire candidates from BCA,B.sc in computer science for this domain..

If you want to get a job as a software developer then you have to either complete your graduation in engineering or MCA...

As you have done BCA , so it will be better for you to go for MCA..

After that you can apply for Big MNC's as a software developer..

So, go for MCA , it will help you to get a good job in software companies..
Now a days MCA students are in huge demand..

All the best..
20th August 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am joinging the BCA
this course base on can i get job
6th September 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.SC COMPUTERS FROM OPEN UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO DO ORACLE APPS DBA JOB.CAN I ELIGIBLE.
31st January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
now i am working in a 5 years old company as a Advance Java Application Developer.
Can i get job in mnc company after my 3 years of experience in this java field..
Please reply me as soon as possible..->>>> [email protected] <------
22nd April 2012, 12:17 PM
Saman brar

In today's world there is little scope of BCA and companies want MCA or experience. So i think you have to do any job like teaching, work in any amount in any company for experience and you can do your MCA correspondence.
22nd April 2012, 12:29 PM
Saman brar

In today's world there is little scope of BCA and companies want MCA or experience. So i think you have to do any job like teaching, work in any amount in any company for experience and you can do your MCA correspondence.
19th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Neha
I doing my diploma in software engnniring from niit i prsouing my bca. What kind of job in this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?