6th July 2013, 07:57 PM
itsunil

Am I able to get a job in software companies? I have completed 10th, 12th

Hello sir,
I am Sunil Kumar.
i have completed 10th(62%),12th(ART-55%) and doing B.sc(IT)from Kuvempu University, with Higher Diploma In Software Engineering From NIIT.I want to know i am able to get a job in Software Companies. Please help me sir..
Regards
Sunil Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies?I have completed 10th
  2. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?
  3. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?
  5. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  6. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  7. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  8. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  9. What should I do to get job as Software Developer having scored 81.6 in 10th, 91.8 in 12th and 76.7 in BE ?
  10. Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  12. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  13. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for job in private companies having gap between 10th and 12th?
  15. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  17. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  18. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively? -- [New]
17th July 2013, 08:53 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I able to get a job in software companies? I have completed 10th, 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsunil View Post
Hello sir,
I am Sunil Kumar.
i have completed 10th(62%),12th(ART-55%) and doing B.sc(IT)from Kuvempu University, with Higher Diploma In Software Engineering From NIIT.I want to know i am able to get a job in Software Companies. Please help me sir..
Regards
Sunil Kumar
I wonder why you got this doubt, being from a strong IT background. It is actually cake walk to you if you feel confident. Well, anyway to get started software companies are which are like mushrooms through out our country and jobs are countless.

Only thing why all are afraid of getting job in software industry is lack of skills as you may have heard it by now. Its a buzz word nowadays in software industry, mainly. Why they are feeling this is because youngsters like you are not feeling confident about their skills.

You may still feel low about your skills. I can assure that, you already acquire them only thing is you need to sharpen and get updated in groove with Software industry which accelerates in its technology day after day.

Choose a technology, get prepared for that. Know everything if you have natural aptitude towards programming or networking or any IT domain. Please do experiments and participate in contests in the web and also offline and get some recognition yourself. Get trained by best faculty.

Get hands on experience with software products which you like most personally. Feel passionate about software products. Acquire skills which will be used at the time of interview and on longer run in your work place too. And now what are you waiting for.

Move on - gear up. Dream about your job and plan properly and attend and succeed. Throughout your veins it should run like your blood does. Get motivated yourself. Tune your physical and mental health to face any difficulty in the middle that may attract your attention. All the very best

Regards

P.S :- Percentages have nothing to do with your opportunities some companies may not prefer candidates with low acads at beginning but you may move to the same company after acquiring some experience in any software company. Don't ever think because of percentage your chances were hindered. It is all in your thinking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?