18th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunity in central government jobs after MBA(HR)?

Is their is any Job Opporunity in Central Government jobs After MBA (HR) . Please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity in central government jobs after MBA(HR)?
  2. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  3. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  4. Jobs for IT freshers in central government? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  6. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  9. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  10. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  11. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students?
  12. Government Job opportunity for BAMS degree?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  14. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  15. What are the preparations we need to do for getting the central government job?
  16. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  17. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science? -- [New]
  18. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
6th July 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity in central government jobs after MBA(HR)?

i want to know after doing bachelor of physiotherapy MBA from which stream wud b better hospital management, health care mgt or simply HR?
17th July 2011, 07:31 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity in central government jobs after MBA(HR)?

hi frind
you may try in govt. sector for following posts
administration
account related department
power plants
you can get job in government sector after clearing competitive exam then group discussion and interview . so from now prepare for these. in interview generally questions are asked to check your confidence and personality so be prepared.

all the best
25th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job oppertunitys fr mba( hr) in u.a.e country
14th August 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs in hyd after doing mba hr
14th August 2011, 11:32 PM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend the oppurtunities for mba hr students in central govt is a touge one why because the restrictions for central govt jobs is more

you can try in ITC
and postal department or in railways

gud luck
all the best
28th October 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i m a defence personal and having MBA(HR) ie 2yrs PGDBM and 1yr MBS in HR field. Is therd any govt.job for me after retairment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?