16th September 2011, 12:34 PM
BHAWNISH

Is there any provision to give the fee of B.Tech in two installments in UPTU?

Is there any provision to give the fee of b-tech in two installments in UPTU?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for MBBS from AIIMS per quarter?
  2. What is the fees for AIIMS?
  3. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any provision wherein a candidate can participate in 2nd counseling in SEE UPTU by surrendering the 1st counseling seat?
  5. What is the duration and mode of payment to prepare for bank jobs as PO and Clerk? Can I submit my fee in installments? Which coaching center is nearby my area?
  6. Jobs after B.Tech with less than 50% marks in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  7. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  8. Fee structure for BBA, BCA and Hotel management in IP University? Can we pay in installments? Other Universities for the same course?
  9. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  10. Is there any provision for a student to pay his tuition fee by doing part time?
  11. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  12. Can i get admission in IET Lucknow in MCA stream? Information about fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  13. How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?
  14. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  16. Is there any provision for fee concession or waiver for only single girl child of her parents?
  17. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Date of sale of UPTU forms in post office? Names of colleges having minimum fee for handicapped student?
28th April 2012, 01:16 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Is there any provision to give the fee of B.Tech in two installments in UPTU?

Hello,

- I just want to inform you that this is totally depend on your college administration.
- If you request him by giving proper reasons than they will surely allow you to pay the tuition fee in installments.
- With an application with proper subject and reasons and approved this application with your college head.

All the Best....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?