15th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Biotechnology in Chennai?

Is there any scope in Biotechnology in Chennai?...please tell me if there is

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. Is there any scope in Biotechnology in Chennai?
  3. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  4. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  5. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  7. How to do M.Tech in medical biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  10. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  11. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  13. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  14. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  15. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  16. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  17. Information about vacancies in BSNL JTO(Telecom) and BSNL JTO(Electrical)?
  18. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
21st July 2016, 11:27 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in Biotechnology in Chennai?

You have many scope in biotechnology if you do bsc. biotechnology but there are many more opportunity after msc. biotechnology for better career.So i will suggest you to do MSC biotech after BSC biotech it will help you to get better job in future.
As Biotech student you can easily find jobs in companies involved in research and devlopment programme related to human beings and plants. You can also enter into health and service sector. The demand for Biotechnology is expected to grow from 5000crore to 35000crore in the next coming five year.
17th July 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in Biotechnology in Chennai?

Can Yan I select the college to study bio technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?