3rd August 2010, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in shipping company? What is the age limit to get the job?

sir i am doing BE in IT ,so i want to known that they is any scope in shipping company .
And what is the age limit to get job
Please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Any course for working with Shipping Logistics after working with a Marketing company and age 29?
  2. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  3. Age limit and type of jobs available in government being a 34 years old and working in a private company?
  4. Job scope after completing Company Secretary course at the age of thirty eight
  5. What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?
  6. Scope of Company Secretary in Kuwait? How can I get job in Kuwait?
  7. Is there any age limit for Cyber security jobs? -- [New]
  8. Any scope for getting a job in Pharmaceutical Company? Procedure to get recruited?
  9. Can a B.Tech. student apply for B.Ed. Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?
  11. What is the age limit for a job in private limited and public limited company after B.E?
  12. Short term courses related to shipping for mechanical engineer working in Shipping Company?
  13. Scope of becoming an IT professional? Which company will provide the job for freshers?
  14. Scope and age limit of govt. job after B.Ed with 27 years of age?
  15. What is the requirement for marine engineering with qualification?
  16. What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?
  17. Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?
  18. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries?
1st April 2011, 12:50 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there any scope in shipping company? What is the age limit to get the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing BE in IT ,so i want to known that they is any scope in shipping company .
And what is the age limit to get job
Please reply soon
Yes you are eligible for this job because you are doing BE in IT and there is too much scope in this field..........

and age is 21yrs.-30 yrs......you can apply for ssc in these .........
9th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in shipping company? What is the age limit to get the job?

Wat to do after 12 to get job in cruise management
1st December 2011, 03:03 AM
karthiksewnah

Default Re: Is there any scope in shipping company? What is the age limit to get the job?

hi sir,
i am karthik currently working in bpo,completed mba in marketing and hr in the year 2004,is it possible for me to apply any jobs in shipping corporation of india, please help me to find out
22nd January 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.B.A in graduation and pursuing MBA currently working in MNC in procurment department handling import procurement . i am interested in applying jobs in shipping area. is there any scope so please guide me how do i start with?
24th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

iam compleated B-TEC in EEE so there is any scope in shipping company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?