15th December 2011, 10:44 AM
dhkandpal

Is there any university offering B.Tech for PCB group in 12th?

is there any university which is offering b tech for pcb group in xii if so kindly sent me the list

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Nanotechnology after scoring 60% in 12th PCB group?
  2. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  3. How to join B.Com after passing IT? I am a 12th from PCB group
  4. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Criteria for admission to do B.Tech Biotech and Bioinformatics course from Amity college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  7. How can I change my group into PCB in 12th standard if pursuing PCM in 11th WBCHSE?
  8. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  9. How to take admission in Nanotechnology after passing 12th PCB?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th in PCB group?
  11. Eligibility for Genetic engineering after passing 12th with PCB group? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  14. How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?
  15. Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?
  16. Government affiliated schools offering PCB in Higher Secondary in Chandigarh?
  17. Am I eligible for NEET after scoring 49.66% in PCB group
  18. Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?
24th December 2011, 06:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university offering B.Tech for PCB group in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhkandpal View Post
is there any university which is offering b tech for pcb group in xii if so kindly sent me the list
If you want to pursue B.Tech, you may go for the following courses:
B.Tech in Genetic Engineering
B.Tech in Biotechnology

Institutes offering B.Tech in Biotechnology are as follows:

St.Xavier's, Calcutta
University of Pune
Amity Institute of Biotechnology
Annamalai University

Institutes offering B.Tech in Genetic Engineering are as follows:

Jawaharlal Nehru University
Banaras Hindu University
Osmania University
Punjab Agriculture University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?