27th January 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any website where I can get details of all entrance exam being conducted for M.Sc across India?

In which link or website can I get the online registration or application status of current ongoing entrance exam for M.Sc.? Please list all such sites name.

29th January 2018, 08:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any website where I can get details of all entrance exam being conducted for M.Sc across India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which link or website can I get the online registration or application status of current ongoing entrance exam for M.Sc.? Please list all such sites name.
There are many good Science colleges in India where students can choose to study M.SC (Master of Science) after securing their graduation degree. However, students are informed that in order to pursue a Science course at any of the Science colleges they will have to appear for an entrance exam. Below are the list of M.SC entrance exam that Science students should consider giving in order to secure admission in a good college for M.Sc program.

Name of the Entrance Exam are:

- MCAER CET- Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research, Pune.

- NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) - National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneshwar and University of Mumbai.

- IIT JAM- IIT - Delhi

- OUAT Exam - Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology

- JEST- Natioanl Level Exam

- GSAT- GITAM institute of Scienece

- CG PAT- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur

- UPCATET- Chandra Shekar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology

- IISER Entrance Exam- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

To know more details about the entrance exam like application date, fees, and etc. You need to go to the official page of particular examination which you want to give all the details you will get as soon as you check into the official page of any of the above examination.
29th January 2018, 09:34 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any website where I can get details of all entrance exam being conducted for M.Sc across India?

You can get all updates of running entrance exam here only.
Kindly mention your query of which entrance exam you need details.
We are happy to help you in all of your query mentioned.

** Most of university in India are there to distribute form of M.Sc entrance exam online and offline basis from mid of Feb 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?