23rd February 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there a negative marking in ISRO SC recruitment exam? Previous year cutoffs of the exam?

is there negative marking in isro SC recruitment exam......and can i know what were the previous cutoffs....

please reply

24th February 2011, 02:52 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Is there a negative marking in ISRO SC recruitment exam? Previous year cutoffs of the exam?

Yes there is negative marking in ISRO SC recruitment exam. Negative marking is 1/3 of marks alloted for that question which is answered wrong.

As far as the cut off has been concern it is variable in nature, not fixed. It entirely depand on level of paper and their requirement.

If question paper is hard then cut off is low and otherwise high.
Normally paper is tough so cut off is low but have to work very hard to reach upto that cut off.
7th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a negative marking in ISRO SC recruitment exam? Previous year cutoffs of the exam?

what is the cut off mark of ece in isro exam
14th April 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

what is total marks in isat 2011,wat is the qualifying mark for ST candidates
9th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off for ISRO
11th June 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

when result will come [email protected] ishwar chandra agrahari mtech iitr
8th October 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

is there negative marking for isat exam... please reply
1st April 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how to know about the status of application for isro exam....whether it is confirmed or not....plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?