15th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there some criteria related to eye sight to join CBI? Which medical tests do I have to pass?

I want to know whether there is some criteria related to eye sight to join cbi. Please explain about medical test which we have to pass.

16th June 2011, 04:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there some criteria related to eye sight to join CBI? Which medical tests do I have to pass?

Yes certainly there will be a medical fitness test. Eye test will also be a part of it. Normally only those candidates who have a 6/6 vision are cleared. Other than that there will be a normal check up like height, weight, blood tests etc. Only those who are able to clear the same will be allowed to go in to the next round.
14th November 2011, 01:53 PM
Beready

Default Re: Is there some criteria related to eye sight to join CBI? Which medical tests do I have to pass?

hello friend,

yes there are many types of medical tests are taken by them
while you select in an interview .
they checked Eye sight,heart beating,blood check and many more also.
good luck.
19th March 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a SSC aspirants student. i am preparing for CBI. but my eye sight is week. i use "-4 optics" in both eyes. can i join CBI after laser surgery.
or is optics allow in Medical test in CBI.
Plz giv full description on it.....
16th February 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i am Nitika. i am studying b.sc(2nd year) but my eye sight is 2.75. can i join CBI?
plz give me answer..
thank u...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?