25th June 2010, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Tips for preparation of IES exam in Electronic and Telecommunication branch

sir/mam,please give/send me detail related to the preparation of the exam of Indian Engineering Services(IES) in Electronic and Telecommunication branch and I,am a student of B.Tech 3rd year .So please accept my request

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any online coaching for IES exam? Are 4 months enough for IES exam? Preparation tips for IES exam?
  2. Can I get free online books from standard authors without registration for IES preparation?
  3. Preparation of upsc for IES
  4. How to prepare for IES exam if I am a final year student in EEE branch?
  5. Government job for fresher Electronic & telecommunication branch? -- [New]
  6. Which books to be referred for preparation for IES exam in EC branch?
  7. How should I crack IES after completing M.E? Tips for preparation?
  8. Tips for preparation of IES examination?
  9. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  10. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  11. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  12. Can an IT engineering graduate apply for IES(engineering services) exam?
  13. Can I apply for IES by using electronics and telecommunication paper
  14. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  15. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  16. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. Books to be referred for IES exam preparation? I am a final year student in Electrical branch
  18. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2010, 02:16 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tips for preparation of IES exam in Electronic and Telecommunication branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam,please give/send me detail related to the preparation of the exam of Indian Engineering Services(IES) in Electronic and Telecommunication branch and I,am a student of B.Tech 3rd year .So please accept my request
Hi
You can get every information related to your query.
You may get tips for IES.
but you have to check below given site.
http://onlineies.blogspot.com/2010/03/preparation-tips-for-engineering_11.html
http://www.threeauthors.com/upsc-exams/askauthor.asp

good luck
2nd July 2010, 10:57 PM
yatsra

Default Re: Tips for preparation of IES exam in Electronic and Telecommunication branch

properly do the gate syllabus for ece.
niptel coaching by iit prof. is available for preparation.
3rd July 2010, 01:42 PM
vanshu

Thumbs up Re: Tips for preparation of IES exam in Electronic and Telecommunication branch

u can get the full and correct information frpm the site given below :
www.threeauthors.com
4th July 2010, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir, my branch is applied electronics & instrumentation ..can i prepare for ies exam..????????????
1st August 2010, 04:42 PM
yashaswini t s

you can get the information at the website
www.threeathours.com/upsc-exams/aslauthor.asp and
education observer.com/news/news php? and
www.careeranswers.in/answer-question.php?
30th August 2010, 06:34 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
First of all you will have to select a subject for the preparation of the IES examination..

Then apply for the IES application form,and then you will have to go through the various stages for the selection procedure...

Better preparation can only be done through a good coaching centers,so go and join goos coaching center...

And follow the books provided by the coaching centers for the preparation...

Best Wishes...
12th December 2010, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i am BE third 3rd sem student ,can i start preparing for IES exam
13th December 2010, 09:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Tips for preparation of IES exam in Electronic and Telecommunication branch

hello friend

all your interest on IES exam is really appreciable

and coming to your question

you can follow the same plans and strategy's

as both exams will appear similar

some of tips are as follows

-> categorise your syllabus well

-> make minimum friends in preparation

-> have a strong desire and determination towards your goal

-> do all the combined studies with some of the intelligent friends regarding your subject

-> and say no to some of things in your daily life like
movies

cell phone

internet

chatting

etc..,

for all further details and suggestions check out this link

www.onestopias.com

all the best

~aditya~
2nd January 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

wat kind of books i need 2 use for the preparation of ies xam
13th January 2011, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The most crucial part in the IAS exam is the selection of a subject. The exam will be based on the subject of your choice which you are proficient. Extensive preparation is required as to pass in the IAS exam. There are various stages in the selection process. The candidates are required to pass in all the step by step procedures. It is better if you get trained in a good coaching center. There are also many books available in the market as to prepare effectively in the exam.
22nd January 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me that what can i do?for ies preperation................. i m stdnt of b.tech 2nd year studentfrom me branch.......
2nd February 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i fill ies form online basically i have done b.tech in electronic & comm. engg. but in online form i fill b.tech in tele comm. whether my form iis right or wrong
28th May 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m b.tech 3rd year student . can i prepare IES examination???????????????????
12th June 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of ece 3rd year and wat kind of prepration i should do for ies exam?
18th June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

HI is there any reservation for NCC in upsc exams????
10th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for IES examination
where should i get books for it on internet in pdf format?
4th September 2011, 05:07 PM
aishwarya sekar

How could i apply for IES application forum?
22nd March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the suggestios regarding the preparation for conventional papers of UPSC,Engg Service Exam.I am B.E,CIVIL.
3rd July 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Madam, is there any coaching on line.
9th August 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, m prsuing b.tech in computer science branch last year.......i wanna prepare for IES exam for electronics ntelecommnication.....so can u plzzz help me out dat how to start preparing for dat
18th July 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

dekh bhai aaysa hai ke IES mai prepration karne jaisa kuch hai he nai.tum log phar lena khud se mai kal puchunga .aur kuch batne jaisa lagega aur mera mann karega to mai bata dunga

mr. rawat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?