15th February 2012, 09:04 PM
Rahulsangral

How to prepare for AIEEE after completing 12th?

Sir,my name iz rahul.i am in 12 th stand....sir today i had completed my 12th syll. So i want 2 prepare 4 aieee ...so give me tips how 2 prepare in 2 months of time

15th February 2012, 11:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE after completing 12th?

Hi Dear

For preparation of AIEEE exam:-

Good Luck....................
16th February 2012, 11:07 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulsangral View Post
Sir,my name iz rahul.i am in 12 th stand....sir today i had completed my 12th syll. So i want 2 prepare 4 aieee ...so give me tips how 2 prepare in 2 months of time
AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance . This Examination is conducted by CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education ) .

Eligibility criteria :-

You should complete 12th standard or equivalent examination in science stream with physics and chemistry from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board examination . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination .

You may apply for this examination both the online as well as offline mode . AIEEE Examination having two papers .

1st Paper Consist of :- Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics .
2nd Paper Consist of :- Mathematics / Aptitude test / Drawing test .

Syllabus for AIEEE Examination :-
  • Mathematics
  • Physics
  • Chemistry

If you want to crack the examination with good percentage of marks then you should go through the previous and refer the various books available in market . You should also refer the 12th and 11th standard books . You apply for coaching classes like , Career Point / Aakash Institute / Allen Career Institute / Brilliant Tutorial etc.. This Coaching classes are help you to score good percentage of marks in AIEEE Examination .

You may refer the following books like,

Books for AIEEE Examination :-

Mock Tests For AIEEE By Sharma

AIEEE Chemistry Examination Guide by Anil Richharia

Target AIEEE by Disha Experts

New Pattern AIEEE Physics by Db Singh

New Pattern AIEEE Mathematics by K Agarwal
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE previous question Paper 4.pdf(144.4 KB, 103 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE Previous Question paper 3.pdf(273.8 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE previous question Paper 2.pdf(762.6 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE previous question Paper 1.pdf(927.3 KB, 92 views)
17th February 2012, 11:17 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulsangral View Post
hi!

Engineering entrance exam generally base on the concept of physics, maths and chemistry..
So for preparation for entrance exam first read you N.C.E.R.T book..

When read N.C.E.R.T books after that you can solve the numerical from the reference book like Pradeep, Denish, Modern ABC..

After that solve previous year question paper..

GOOD LUCK!
2nd March 2012, 06:12 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Since you have 2 months so you must give your all attention to revise of your course which you studied whole year. Don't try to go with new and new books, they will confuse you.
5th March 2012, 09:54 PM
tudi.swethna

Smile Re: How to prepare for AIEEE after completing 12th?

hai rahul..
AIEEE contains only ur 12th syllbus. so it will be not that tough for you. but get solved AIEEE materials and practice them. there are many solved AIEEE materials.. go with the best one..
all the best.
17th April 2012, 05:45 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>>> Introduction :
All India Engineering Entrance Exam
or AIEEE is conducted by the government of India for admission to a number of government and private colleges in India.
After AIEEE exam, students can also apply to a number of top engineering colleges on the basis of their AIEEE score.
>>> Date of Examination :
> The tentative date of AIEEE 2012, exam is 29th April, 2012 (Sunday), which is taken by approximately 12 lakhs candidate.
>>> How to Crack AIEEE :
> AIEEE is not a tough competition. One can say it more tough without preparation.
To cut through the competition, one needs to be prepared well.
During the last few days of preparation, take AIEEE practice papers with solutions and answers.
> Here are some sure shot tips for success in AIEEE, 2012 :
1. Divide your time well :

Make a chart of your daily routine and divide your time accordingly. Do not overestimate the time you have. While preparing the chart always have some free time in between so that if any module gets delayed, you do not have to skip some thing or change your plan. Give some extra time to those topics or subjects in which you feel that you have not prepared well. Always review your plan time-to-time to check that you are not leaving anything untouched.
2. Strengthening Fundamentals :
> Most of the questions asked in the exam are based on fundamentals and their applications. Hence, it really important to build a strong base by mastering the fundamentals. For mastering the fundamentals, you need to be focused. Do not refer too many books. Always give importance to all the subjects because all the subjects are equally important.
3. Quality is more important than Quantity :
> It is really important to prepare for quality questions. Practicing 100 quality and concept based question is more worth than preparing for 1000 questions which have not been selected carefully. It is more important to sharpen your question solving than to just solve questions.
4. Master the problem solving skills :
> To excel in this tough exam, it is really important to achieve a mastery in problem solving skills. Try to remember the concepts and fundamentals related to the topics, so that you can apply them in appropriately.
5. Increase accuracy and strike rate :
> Always keep a track of your average speed of solving questions. It has been noticed that most of the students loose their 15% to 20% marks not because they do not know the right answer but they fail to apply the basic concepts correctly. This is basically due to examination fear and pressure. These mistakes can be avoided by regular practice of test series based on pattern and level of final exams. So, we can say that it is really important to keep an eye on time and strike rate of your attempts.
6. Importance of Speed :
> It is very important to do first and second level of calculations mentally, on doing calculations on paper consume more time and decrease your average speed. So, it is important to have right speed with high accuracy of answers.
7. Question Selection :
> It is really very important to understand what you have to attempt and what you have to leave.
There is a limit which can improve your speed and strike ratd after that which becomes very important is your selection of questions.
One should always remember that questions in any competitive exam can be categorized into three areas :
1. Easy : Approximately 25% questions in a paper are easy.
2. Average : Approximately 60% questions in a paper are average.
3. Difficult : Approximately 15% questions in a paper are difficult.
The easy and average questions make sure your selection whereas difficult questions make the merit.
Focus carefully on easy and average questions in first and second round and devote your rest of the time difficult questions. Also, remember that cut-off in most of the exams moves between 60% to 70%. So, if you answer all the easy and average questions, you can surely score 70% without even going for the difficult questions.
> Hope the above provided data will help you in choosing the correct path leading towards your destinations.
* Prepare well for your AIEEE exam.
> Hope for your good future scope.

> For further details, visit http://studyplaces.com/channels/3193...ack-aieee-2011
29th August 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

iwant to write essay aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?