4th October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering

Sir/Mam, I have completed diploma in civil engineering. So, I am no understanding how to prepare for the government job. Can you please tell me how to do the study of the related post? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare for JEE Main after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  3. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  4. List of books to refer for government exams after completion of B.E Civil engineering?
  5. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  8. How to prepare for getting Government job after completion of B.Tech with Civil branch?
  9. How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  12. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Tips to prepare for DRDO exam while doing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  18. What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
29th October 2017, 06:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering

After diploma course you have opportunities for recruitment in various government sector such as Electricity, Railway, PSUs etc as JE ( Junior Engineer ).

So, you have to appear in examination conducted by the respective sector for recruitment.

So, you have to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of respective examination.

For detail information visit at official website of respective sector in which you want to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?