11th February 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Process to become a Police officer for a girl after +2?

Sir, I am Revathy from Kerala. I have the wish to become a police officer. I had passed +2 exam in 2017. What to do? Please kindly give me a solution.

11th February 2018, 03:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become a Police officer for a girl after +2?

Procedure to become a Police Officer for a Girl Candidate:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to become an Officer in Police Department. In order to find job opportunities in Police department, you are required to appear in Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

>> Minimum qualification required to be eligible for becoming Police Officer is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible now. Hence, I request you to pursue Graduation in your desired stream in order to be eligible for this UPSC CSAT recruitment.

>> After completion of Graduation, you need to apply for UPSC Civil Services recruitment from Official website of UPSC. The selection process basically consists of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination that is followed by Personal Interview.

>> Besides all these, I request you to take the help of best coaching institute in order to get detailed knowledge on pattern, syllabus and way of preparing for this examination. You may join institute while you are pursuing 2nd or 3rd year of Graduation. So that, you will be able to score well in CSAT Examination so as to make sure you have seat in Police Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?