14th July 2017, 12:31 PM
Deepshikha D

Tips to prepare for UGC NET exam being a Hindi Literature student

I am a student of Hindi literature in under graduation and I prefer Hindi Literature in my master's degree also. How can I prepare for UGC NET exams? Which books can I refer to prepare well? Can you please guide me with the details?

15th July 2017, 02:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for UGC NET exam being a Hindi Literature student

You must solve previous year papers of UGC NET related to your subject.

Alternatively, you can refer books like:

Trueman's UGC NET Hindi Sahitya (Hindi Literature) 2015 Edition (Hindi, Paperback, Trueman)
Price: Rs.475

Hindi Literature for UGCNET Paper3 (Paperback) (Hindi, Paperback, Vibhuti Tyagi)
Price: Rs.233

UGC-NET/JRF/SLET Hindi (Paper II & III) 1st Edition (Hindi, Paperback, Jagdish Saran)
Price: Rs.332
15th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for UGC NET exam being a Hindi Literature student

Tips to prepare for UGC NET Examination for a Hindi Literature candidate:

In order to score good marks in UGC NET Examination, you are required to have a good strategy so that you can score merit marks in the examination. I suggest you to get the examination pattern and syllabus of the examination of UGC NET. Once syllabus and pattern is known, I am sure half of the work is done. I am providing you the list of best books for UGC NET Examination for Hindi Literature. I request you to practice as many model papers and as many mock test as you can, so that you will get to know the basic knowledge of questions asked.

Some of the recommended books are,

>> Trueman's UGC NET Hindi Sahitya (Hindi Literature) by Board of Authors

>> UGC NET: Hindi Paper I, II, III Previous Papers (Solved) Hindi by RPH Editorial Board

>> CBSE-UGC-NET/SET: Hindi Exam Guide Paper II and III Guide by Anil Kumar Solanki and RPH Editorial Board

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?