6th April 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Tips to qualify EAMCET if poor in studies?

Tips to qualify EAMCET if poor in studies? How to qualify the exam? Can someone please share your views and suggestions to me about the exam which will help for me to incorporate and clear the exam. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

7th April 2017, 08:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to qualify EAMCET if poor in studies?

Tips to qualify EAMCET examination even if you are weak in studies are listed below :-

--> You need to learn all the basic formulas in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects as there will be more than 20 questions in EAMCET examination which you can get answer just by applying the formula and doing some calculations.

--> As there is no Negative marking in EAMCET examination, I suggest you to attempt and mark all the questions instead of leaving the unknown answers blank.

--> Practice problems from Mathematics and Physics subjects and try to solve chemical equations from Chemistry subject.

--> Refer previous years examination question papers and try to solve them and take model tests to check whether you are able to reach the qualifying mark or not, if not, you need to concentrate more on your preparation to qualify the EAMCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?