15th December 2016, 12:34 PM
sumukhaaa

Which topic should I study more in class 10th Mathematics of ICSE to score better in the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I will be giving my Boards next year 2017. I am a bit weak in Mathematics subject so I want to know which topic should I study more in class 10th Mathematics of ICSE to score better in the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th February 2017, 12:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which topic should I study more in class 10th Mathematics of ICSE to score better in the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumukhaaa View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I will be giving my Boards next year 2017. I am a bit weak in Mathematics subject so I want to know which topic should I study more in class 10th Mathematics of ICSE to score better in the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
Mathematics is totally dependent on your practice.

If you wish to get higher marks in Mathematics, then you must solve questions more and more to strengthen your concepts.

You must solve at least 10 years question papers of Class 10 Mathematics.

Some of the topics that you must focus to get higher marks are:
  • Trigonometry
  • Geometry
  • Algebra
  • Probability
  • Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?