21st December 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Central government job in Navy or Army after studying EEE?

I need job from central govt. job. I am studying 3rd year EEE. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  2. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  3. What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP
  4. Central government jobs in Army, Navy and Airforce for Commerce students?
  5. Is it tough to for girls to join Navy? I am 19 years old and studying B.E EEE
  6. How to get a job in central government as army nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  7. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  8. How to get a government job in electrical side? I am studying 4th year B.Tech EEE
  9. What are the central government exams for EEE student studying final year? How to apply for it?
  10. List of government jobs after doing B.Tech EEE(Both central and state government job)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E EEE?
  13. How central government (Army) employee's daughter can be treated as Local or Non Local?
  14. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  15. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students?
  16. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  17. Government jobs available for Ex Army personnel with MA in English?
  18. How can I get a job in Army, Navy after B.Tech(I am a girl)? Which exams to appear and how to prepare for it?
22nd December 2015, 09:55 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Central government job in Navy or Army after studying EEE?

No, 3rd year candidates are not eligible to join Indian Navy or Army. To join Indian Navy or Army you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year and eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or in final year of graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-22 years for Navy and 19-24 years for Army.

Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics in 10+2/B.tech/B.E degree to appear for Navy.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination next year. The examination is conducted in two stages. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd December 2015, 03:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There wide range of job opportunities for the candidate who completed their graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

They can get into the Defense sectors for the Technical posts through the following entrance examination :

* Combined Defense Services (CDS) exam.

* SSC examination.

* AFCAT exam.

The minimum eligibility for this is the candidate should complete bachelor's degree from any discipline in Engineering from any recognized university.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

* Medical test.

Some of the other public sectors in which you can find employment are given below :

* NTPC.

* Power Grid Corporation.

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* IOCL.

* ONGC.

* DRDO.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Postal Services.
22nd December 2015, 05:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you have to wait to appear for examination for recruitment in Indian Navy or Army.

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment of bachelor degree passed candidates to join Defence wings. The minimum required is graduation passed/ final year from any recognised university.

The age limit is 19-22 years for Navy and 19-24 years for Indian Army.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination next year. To have more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd December 2015, 06:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being 3rd year student of your bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering you will have too clear CDS entrance examination for joining Indian Navy and Indian Army as officer ( lieutenant ).

--> CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examination is held twice every year UPSC for the selection of deserving candidates for joining CDS where they are given necessary training and education before their recruitment as officer.

--> For appearing in the same examination you need to satisfy the criteria mentioned as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 19 years to 22 years for joining Indian Navy and within 19 years to 24 years for joining Indian Army.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree with any one of Physics, Mathematics and Engineering course from a recognized university for joining Indian Navy where as for joining Indian Army there is no such restriction on the stream of academics. Students pursuing final year of same degree courses are also eligible.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

For further queries regarding the same examination you must refer to links www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
22nd December 2015, 10:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need job from central govt. job. I am studying 3rd year EEE. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You are now not eligible for Indian Navy and Army recruitment. But after completion of B.Tech or B.E from a recognized university, you are eligible for Indian Navy and Army through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 years
Naval Academy: - 19-22 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?