4th May 2012, 10:03 PM
frisbee

Which trade should I take to get admitted in AIEEE college? What should I do after that?

i wanna be astronaut at nasa.which trade should i take if i get admitted to an aieee college and what should i do after that???

Related Questions:
  1. Can i admitted in BIT, Sindri afer scoring 165000 in AIEEE? How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admitted in this college?
  2. Possibility to get admission in RCCIIT with AIEEE 2011 rank? -- [New]
  3. Number of seats for lateral entry in B.Tech in DTU?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?
  5. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  6. Will I get admission in any trade at SVNIT Surat under SC category?
  7. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission?
  8. If I want to get admitted in ETC engineering trade then how will it benefit me after 4 years?
  9. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges if secured 67664 rank in JEE Main?
  10. Percentage required in CAT for getting a call from IIM - A?
  11. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  12. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses which are good to do after completion of E&C diploma course?
  14. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  15. Which AIEEE colleges can I get after scoring 27,000 AIR and 3500 state rank in UP for state trade? Any chance for NIT Warangal?
  16. Which are the engineering colleges in Pune? Information about MIT Pune, Sihagad Institute present in Pune?
  17. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  18. What was the last rank that was admitted in IISC UG through AIEEE in general category
17th August 2012, 11:25 PM
ad55

Default Re: Which trade should I take to get admitted in AIEEE college? What should I do after that?

as you want to be in NASA which is world's best aerospace agengcy then you should take mechanical or electrical branch most,as both these branches have work in space agencies,you can also try for ISRO(indian space research organization)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?