11th July 2011, 10:47 PM
akshay 5432677

Is it true that the rules for direct 2nd year admission to degree after diploma has been changed?

The rules of Direct 2nd year addmission to degree after diploma is chaged. Is this true??? Is there is reservation for cast person???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  2. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  3. Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission for direct 2nd year of degree in VIT Pune? I have scored 80% in diploma in Mechanical
  8. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  9. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  10. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  11. How can I take admission in MSc 2nd year for PG after doing B.E in IT and diploma in Management
  12. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  13. How to join degree B.Com computer course for direct 2nd year admission? I have done diploma in DCCP
  14. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year degree admission after scoring 54% in Mechanical Diploma?
  15. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  16. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  18. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil? -- [New]
31st August 2011, 11:44 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is it true that the rules for direct 2nd year admission to degree after diploma has been changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay 5432677 View Post
The rules of Direct 2nd year addmission to degree after diploma is chaged. Is this true??? Is there is reservation for cast person???
No, This is wrong information. If you have a diploma holder candidates and if you want to take admission in the B.Tech course then you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry admission for the admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course.

In IIT's and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission. So, you can not take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course in IIT and NIT college. You can takes admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course in the state government college and in many private college.

So, if you have a diploma holder candidates and if you want to get admission in the B.Tech course then i advise you to appear in the lateral entry examination which is conducted by many college/University. I think that this is the best option for you. There are some reservation in seat is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.

Regards
~Mukul~
1st September 2011, 12:20 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it true that the rules for direct 2nd year admission to degree after diploma has been changed?

This is wrong information. If you have a diploma holder candidates and if you want to take admission in the B.Tech course then you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry admission for the admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course.
1st September 2011, 03:28 AM
sanju38121

After diploma there is lateral entry in the 2nd year of b.tech. Some universities/colleges conduct entrance exam for lateral entry. Or you can also do b.tech through distance education mode. Some distance education universities are.
Ignou
lpu jalandhar
smu
ksou mysore
srm university tamilnadu

all the best
regards.
1st December 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i want to know that i am admitted in 3rd semester by lateral entry 2011 in b.e. so plz tell i would have to read first year's
subjects or not. plz
26th June 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for direct 2nd year degree admission after scoring 58.10% in Information Technology Diploma?
2nd August 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is it true that the rules for lateral entry to BE has changed for students who are currently studying diploma??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?