3rd October 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering field is suitable for B.Tech student? How much is the salary package?

Which engineering field wil be suitable for me in B.Tech as if i could high salary package after completing B.Tech and in which i could get job easily and theres no tension of loosing the job ? and after B.Tech M.Tech wil be good or MBA wil be ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  3. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  4. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  5. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  6. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  7. Which type of company will be suitable for me after doing BSc? How much will be my salary package?
  8. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it fine to do MBA after doing B.Ed and B.A in English?
  10. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  11. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  12. What's the salary package for a foreigner student in UK after just completion of M.Sc degree in international business?
  13. Is B.Arch course good for girls? What is the monthly salary we can expect after getting a job? -- [New]
  14. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  15. What is the average salary package for B.Tech CSE?
  16. What is the salary package of fresher company secretary
  17. Which is the best course to do for ECE students after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
9th May 2012, 10:37 PM
dharmanshu14

Default Re: Which engineering field is suitable for B.Tech student? How much is the salary package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which engineering field wil be suitable for me in B.Tech as if i could high salary package after completing B.Tech and in which i could get job easily and theres no tension of loosing the job ? and after B.Tech M.Tech wil be good or MBA wil be ?
Now days everyone is rushing towards mechanical, it, electrical and other sorts of fields due to which the salaries offered by various firms and companies have decreased drastically.

CIVIL ENGINEERING has a good scope in the upcoming future as there is a huge demand of civil engineers as per the advancement of our country, it has the potential of coming up with a boom in next 2-3 years.

Now to your second question job security is a big factor in running our lives, civil branch mostly indulges with the developments around and most of the government administered agencies are ready to pay high for civil engineers with a long term job promise.

M.Tech is a good option for a post graduate course but if compared with MBA which is far much better is not a success. MBA provides you opportunities to venture in the private sector (rather i can say it is good for a big catch). It has high payouts rapid increase in position (compared to govt. jobs which offer a bit lesser salaries and slow but powerful gain in position). But in private sector job security is minimal where govt. leaps a big jump.

Further its your decision but according to me I have provided you with the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?