30th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Sir/Mam,
I am M.Tech in electronics and communication engg (ECE).I want to take admission in phd(electronics),but my question is that after completing the phd ,from which department degree will be awarded? please explain my question. Is it possible to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  3. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  4. Model question papers for PhD Electronics or Communication? Institute in Maharashtra for PhD either in Electronics or Communication?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Kerala after completing AMIE in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  7. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Should I go for M.Tech or MBA? I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication
  10. Good universities or colleges fro doing PhD in Communication System?
  11. List of top 30 colleges in Hyderabad to join Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  13. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  14. Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?
  15. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
31st May 2015, 12:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am M.Tech in electronics and communication engg (ECE).I want to take admission in phd(electronics),but my question is that after completing the phd ,from which department degree will be awarded? please explain my question. Is it possible to get the admission?
You have completed M.Tech in ECE so you are eligible for Ph.D in ECE.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in ECE from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in ECE. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?