2nd December 2010, 08:53 PM
buublechin

In which universities can I apply for English after doing my B.A? Eligibility criteria for respective universities?

sir/madam,

i am presently in my b.a. final year.
i would like to continue in English.
please help regarding the universities i can apply for,
that are really apt for pursuing m.a. and courses thereafter i.e., m.phil, ph.d.

sir/madam, also please mention the eligibilty criterion for the respective universities.

thanking you,
regards,
chinmayee

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria of MA program in English offered by various universities of India?
  2. Universities offering MA course?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  5. How can I join BSc with MPC group in 12th class?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible for NET after completing BCA and MA in English?
  10. How to join Pharm D course? I am studying B.Pharm in 4th year
  11. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  12. How can I apply to study MS at renowned universities of USA and UK? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  13. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  15. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for MBS in foreign universities? Minimum score required in MAT Exam for this? Does this necessary to have 60% of marks in Graduation?
  17. How may I get details about entrance exam and basic eligibility criteria for getting scholarship in Indian Universities?
  18. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
4th September 2011, 07:23 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: In which universities can I apply for English after doing my B.A? Eligibility criteria for respective universities?

Sir, you can get admission in the state universities for your graduation programme. The eligibility criteria for B.A is. you should be +2 in any stream from a recognized board.

All the best.
28th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which universities can I apply for English after doing my B.A? Eligibility criteria for respective universities?

what is the minimum marks required to apply for m.a in english in differnt universities?
19th December 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Name some of the good university in india for going MA in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?