5th March 2011, 02:46 PM
Ashok Thapa

How may I get details about entrance exam and basic eligibility criteria for getting scholarship in Indian Universities?

Searching Universities of Banglore
I have just finished my bachelor exam and had the result in my hand. And I want to continue my study in medical microbiology in India esp. in
Banglore. I have got more than 70 percent in microbiology in 3 years course affiliated to Tribhuvan University and in aggregate to all subject I have got 67% throughout the all years. And I am confident in persuing my msc level without any difficulty in India if I get the oppertunity and i m eloquent in speaking in english.
I would be glad if I have information about the universities of banglore in Md. Microbilogy( with criteria).

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  3. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  6. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  10. What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for MS or Ph.D scholarship? What is the eligibility followed?
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D abroad?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad?
  15. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  16. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  17. Is there any scholarships available for Hindu students with poor financial background for doing B.Tech course?
  18. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2012, 12:29 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: How may I get details about entrance exam and basic eligibility criteria for getting scholarship in Indian Universities?

hi
you can find any university from internet if knows the name of university
if u want to know the universities of banglore then here r the universities of banglore :
1.Bangalore University
2.Amrita University
3.Christ University
4.Indian Institute of Management Bangalore - IIMB
5.Indian Institute of Science - IISc
thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?