14th November 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 47 percent marks and belong to SC category?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 47 percent marks and belong to SC category? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the minimum qualification required to apply? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  4. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  6. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  10. Can i eligible to apply for CET after completion of graduation with 39%
  11. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  12. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  13. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of 49% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate?
  17. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk exam after completion of intermediate with 50 percent marks?
15th November 2017, 05:37 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 47 percent marks and belong to SC category?

The eligibility requirement which a student needs to fulfil in order to pursue Bachelor of Education course.

Bachelor's degree is the minimum prerequisite to pursue this course. Students studying in final year of bachelor's degree can also pursue this course.

The percentage requirement for SC candidate is 45%. You have secured 47% marks in bachelor's degree, you are eligible for B.Ed course.
15th November 2017, 07:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 47 percent marks and belong to SC category?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of your graduation with 47 percent marks from a Government recognised university being a SC category candidate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with 50% (45% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Since, you have passed your graduation with 47 percent marks being a SC category candidate, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
15th November 2017, 07:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree. Last year graduation candidates are also eligible for this course.

2. For general and OBC candidates, percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50% and for SC/ST it is 45%.

You are eligible for Bachelor of Education course.
15th November 2017, 07:59 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelors of Education) course after completing graduation with 47 percent marks, Because to apply for B.ED minimum percentage required to apply for general category candidate is 50% marks and relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates. Here below are details regarding B.ED Course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.ED course is BA, B.Sc, B.Com from government recognized institute.

- Duration of B.ED course is 2 years.

- Major subjects to be studied in B.ED course are like Education culture and human values, Educational evaluation and assessment, Educational psychology, Guidance and counselling, Holistic education and philosophy of education etc.

- To get admission in B.ED course you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by various universities in month of June and July and written exam is based on topics like English, General knowledge, Aptitude, Basic arithmetic teaching potential and state local language etc.
15th November 2017, 08:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course. The minimum academic qualification required for B.Ed course is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree.

In bachelor's degree, minimum percentage of marks required for B.Ed course is 50%. Candidates with less than 50% are not eligible for B.Ed course but there is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.

Due to relaxation benefits, with 47% marks, you can apply for B.Ed course.
15th November 2017, 09:17 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements for Bachelor of Education course:

Academic qualification: Graduation from a UGC approved body.

Percentage of marks: Minimum 50% marks.

SC/ST candidates need to have at least 45% marks in bachelor's degree. You are eligible after securing 47% marks in bachelor's degree.
15th November 2017, 09:32 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year duration course. The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% but there is relaxation of 5% in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission. For more information about notification for examination visit at official website of institute/university in which you want to get admission.
15th November 2017, 10:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional undergraduate degree course required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher.

In general the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a Bachelor degree course in Science/Arts/Commerce with at 50% marks from a recognized university. There is provision of marks relaxation of 5% ( even 10% in some universities ) for reserved category candidates.

So having completed your graduation degree course with 47% marks you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course as you belong to reserved category i.e; SC category.
15th November 2017, 10:28 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education course. It is one of the most important course for candidates interested in getting job in teaching profession.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree while for reserved category required minimum percentage is 45%.

So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission. Candidates after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by various institutes eligible for admission in the course.
15th November 2017, 10:43 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5%-10% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates.

So being a SC category candidate and having completed your graduation with 47% marks you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course to make your career in teaching line.
15th November 2017, 12:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Ed having 47% marks in graduation.
Eligibility criteria required are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from any of the recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in graduation. 50% for OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
Candidate upper age limits are not declared.
Candidate must have to clear entrance test to get admission in B.Ed.
15th November 2017, 02:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
15th November 2017, 03:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in entrance examination for admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed is two year or four semester course from a recognised institute.

It is most essential required qualification to appear in CTET, TET examination. The common eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

But, relaxation in aggregate of 5% ( 50%-5% = 45%) for SC/STs candidates. So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in it become eligible for admission in course.
15th November 2017, 03:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree course having completed your graduation with 47% marks and belonging to SC category then I would like to let you know that you are eligible as the minimum marks required in graduation degree course for reserved category candidates for admission in B.Ed degree course is 45% marks ( even 40% in some cases ) which is 50% in case of general category candidates. So you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree course.
15th November 2017, 04:11 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Scheduled Caste category candidates just need to score minimum of 45% marks in bachelor's degree in order to become eligible for Bachelor of Education course. It is because of following criteria:

~~The percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree to become eligible for B.Ed course is 50%.

~~It is further relaxed by 5% for candidates belong to reserved category like SC and ST.
15th November 2017, 05:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes as you are in SC category, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation with 47%.

The National Council for Teacher Education is the body which is regulating teacher training courses in India.

Those who want to pursue B.Ed, have mind it that they need to appear in an entrance test conducted by various states or independent educational bodies.

Subjects or topics studied in B.Ed are:-
Education, Culture and Human values
Holistic Education
Philosophy of Education
Educational Psychology
Guidance and Counselling
15th November 2017, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course, if you have secured 47% aggregate marks in graduation marks being a SC category candidate. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, the candidate should have to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation course from a recognised university. Relaxation of 5% marks is provided to SC/ ST category candidates. So, being a SC category candidate, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through admission test/ entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?