26th December 2012, 01:26 PM
ParameshwariMuthusamy

What is the procedure for IAS Preliminary entrance exam

Hi friend, I need step by step procedures for IAS Preliminary Exam...

2nd January 2013, 10:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for IAS Preliminary entrance exam

IAS preliminary exam is also known as CSAT. The exam is conducted by UPSC. Applications for attending the test can be forwarded through the website of UPSC. Graduation is the basic qualification required. Eligible applicants will be intimated with the date and venue of exam. The exam contains questions from general aptitude, Indian polity, Indian history and world and Indian Geography.
26th June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me that what should I prepare for my IAS pre exam when I am in BA 1st yr with the subjects English,economics and education???....I really need a proper guidance......
30th August 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.com with 49% . i am eligible for ias exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?