29th May 2017, 10:22 PM
Vanshika Meharwal

UPTU: I belong to OBC category but filled it as General. How to change?

Sir...i belong to OBC....but i filled my category as General in uptu form....now the result has been declared....how can i get my quota at the time of councelling?....please guide me to apply for the same....

30th May 2017, 06:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UPTU: I belong to OBC category but filled it as General. How to change?

No, you will not be allowed to change your stream at time of counselling because whatever you have filled at time of application will be taken into account for counselling process and final admission.

During online submission, it is clearly mentioned that you will not be allowed to make any correction after final submission of form. There is one option left for you, you can mail counselling authority mentioning your problem, they may consider your request, however it is totally at their discretion.
31st May 2017, 12:50 AM
help100%

Default Re: UPTU: I belong to OBC category but filled it as General. How to change?

Generally once you filled you form in General quota you can't shift to OBC afterwards once the result is declared. You will find in the UPTU broacher regarding use of reservation, so, right now even if you receive your OBC certificate and approach the university to reconsider it, they will straight away reject it.

So, from next time if you have the OBC non cream layer certificate then only apply at UPTU admission process under OBC quota or else simply apply under General.
28th June 2018, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

In upsee counselling I am obc candidate.my category was changed because I have given caste certificate before 2018. Now new caste certificate is ready. Can I come in obc category
8th July 2019, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I am an obc but after seat allotment my category show wrong general in uptu allotment form and the allotment results are out and i pay 20k for seat allotment I also check my all previous forms like application form and admit card it shows obc but after allotment it's automatically show general in allotment letter. Can I do anything now to correct my catrgory?
17th July 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I am an obc category but after seat allotment category show in general how to correct it please help me.
17th October 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

: I belong to OBC category but filled it as General. How to change?
21st October 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am an OBC candidate but during online verification of documents in UPTU they changed it to general, so what should I do to change it to OBC?
22nd October 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In upsee counselling I am obc candidate.my category was changed because I have given caste certificate before 2018. Now new caste certificate is ready. Can I come in obc category
Hello! same thing happened with me in current 2020 upsee counselling. So can you please help me. How can I correct it.
Pleaaasssseee! Heeelp
7th November 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for upsee round 2 , candidate of obc cat. they put me in gen. due to lack of documents , can i change my cat. in next round.
8th November 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I am OBC category but at the time of councling registration general category filled, please help me can my category change for third round,,,,, please tell me the process,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?