27th November 2011, 09:42 AM
mariza lobo

Various Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of BE in ECE?

Can you please let me know various job opportunies under government for BE graduate(Electronics & Communication)?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates? -- [New]
  3. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  4. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  6. In which companies I am applicable as per my academics?
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  8. What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?
  9. Information regarding Placements, Vacancy and Opportunities in Government Jobs for BE ECE candidates?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?
  13. What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?
  14. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  15. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students?
  16. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in ECE? Which books I have to prepare to get Job?
  17. List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
27th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of BE in ECE?

various governoment job opportunities after completed b_tech in mech.
2nd December 2011, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various Government Job Opportunities for the candidates of BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariza lobo View Post
Can you please let me know various job opportunies under government for BE graduate(Electronics & Communication)?
Dear friend,

ECE department is core department of the industry.so you have good chances for govt sector.

After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO ,ONGC ,NTPS etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO ,HP,ACCENTURE , INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS ,MBA , M-TECH ,PHD etc.

But you must be qualify in GATE or MAT or CAT exam and your academic marks should be above 60% for applicable above higher study.

All the Best
12th August 2013, 12:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Now days many of the PSU are recruiting B.Tech holders to the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Fixed percentage of marks along with GATE sore is required to apply. These candidates can qualify ESE exam to find a job in engineering services sector. In BSNL, they can apply for the position of JTO. Section Engineer/Junior Engineer positions in railways are suitable. In defense, they can join as Officer by qualifying CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?