9th February 2016, 12:33 PM
prabhumunikrishnan

In which companies I am applicable as per my academics?

I have 69.8% in 10th,54% in 12th,and 72% in BE, so please tell me which companies are required for me...reply me as soon as possible.

9th February 2016, 04:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies I am applicable as per my academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhumunikrishnan View Post
I have 69.8% in 10th,54% in 12th,and 72% in BE, so please tell me which companies are required for me...reply me as soon as possible.
As per your academic marks, you can apply for below given companies for placement.

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
9th February 2016, 04:59 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

You marks are good throughout, So you don't have to worry about the marks eligibility criteria.
Because you will eligible in almost companies except some of the MNCs like : Infosys, Oracle, IBM because their minimum percentage criteria is 70% throughout.

Some of the reputed companies as per your marks are as below-->>

NOKIA,TCS, ACCENTURE,MINDTREE,SIEMENS,TECHNOCRATES,TATA TELISERVICE,VOLTAS,ERICTION,SONY, SAMSUNG, HONEYWELL,EMC, GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY,TEXUS INSTRUMENTS,TE CONNECTIVITY. and many more companies are there for you.

So prepare for the interview to get selected in any of them.

If you wants to continue your higher then you can also continue your higher studies.some of the Higher studies are M.tech in specified field, MBA

So the choice is your to choose any one of them as per your interest.
9th February 2016, 06:50 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Now a days, most of the companies are asking for Career 60 candidates which means only those candidates who scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels are eligible to apply for job opportunities in private sector especially with regard to IT companies.

I am not sure of the reason for your low percentage of marks in 12th class but I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for most of the IT companies.

You did not mention your stream in BE. If you have completed BE with streams like ECE, EEE or Mechanical, then you would be eligible to apply for the job opportunities in Government sector.

In addition, you can try for job opportunities in startup companies. But you will get less salary in these companies. You have to compromise on this point.

Please work with small companies for few years, say 2-3 years and then try to go for job opportunities in MNC's.

As a part of the selection procedure, you may need to attend the following rounds
-Written Test
-Group Discussion
-Interview

Try to be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills which are mandatory for a Fresher to get the job.

Upload your profile in job portals and update it regularly. You will get the calls and mails from the companies regarding job openings.

Along with this, you can also approach top consultancies to know the information on job openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?