21st April 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in any masters course in forensic course? I have done BSc chemistry in Delhi University with 66%?

Hiii....I hv done Bsc(H) Chemistry at Delhi University and i got 66%....Now i want to know the admission procedure in any masters in forensic course...Thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks? -- [New]
  3. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  4. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  5. Does Delhi University provide masters in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Forensic Science? When are the online applications starting? How should I go further with the admissions? Date of entrance exams?
  6. How to get admission in Forensic Science after doing BSc in Chemistry? What is the procedure to apply for forensic science
  7. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  8. How to go for MSc Forensic Science course?
  9. How should I get admission in forensic science after doing BSc with chemistry
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Is it completely based on 12th class marks?
  11. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  12. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  13. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after studying in BSc with chemistry subject
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Forensic Crimonilogy department in government colleges
  15. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Phil(Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  17. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
11th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in any masters course in forensic course? I have done BSc chemistry in Delhi University with 66%

TO TAKE ADMISION IN MSC FOREN SCIENCE PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCESS ,FEES FACILITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?