26th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to join B.Ed in government college?

What is the admission producer for joining B.Ed in government colleges?
Is there any entrance exam for joining B.Ed in government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  3. What is the admission procedure to join B.Ed in government college?
  4. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  5. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  7. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. Can I join B.Ed course in Government College in Ernakulam if I am 40 years old and a PG in English? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  13. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  14. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  16. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  18. Admission in government college for B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
27th April 2013, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to join B.Ed in government college?

Yes, admission to government B.Ed colleges is usually done through entrance exams. UP B.Ed entrance exam is conducted to select candidates to government colleges of UP. Likewise, other states as well as government institutes conducts own entrance for selection. Bharathiar University, Gorakhpur University, etc are some of the Universities that conducts B.Ed entrance exam. Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks is the basic qualification for B.Ed.
6th May 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the admissiom fee for reserved(sc) category in mumbai college.
email [email protected]
19th May 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to join govt b. ed colleges in ernakulam
19th June 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i directly get admission in b.ed college without appering i ent. Exam.
2nd August 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am gradute from distance education am i eligible for B. Ed. From regular (face to face) class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?