15th July 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for M.A Mathematics Utkal University

admission process for MA mathematics utkal university

Related Questions:
  1. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  2. What is the admission process to take admission in MSc Zoology in Utkal University?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  4. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  7. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  8. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  9. Date of start of admissions in Utkal University? Procedures for admission in M.Com? When and how to apply for M.Com?
  10. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  11. How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?
  12. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  13. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university? -- [New]
  15. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  16. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
  17. Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics
  18. How to take admission in MSW course in Utkal University? Information about the course and the period of it?
31st August 2018, 01:12 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: What is the admission process for M.A Mathematics Utkal University

Utkal University offers PG admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by University.

Eligibility For MA (Mathematics)
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with Mathematics as a main subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination for admission.

Application Procedure
- Visit the website : www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
- Register online yourself by filling basics details such as Course Applied, Department, Subject & Personal Details.
- Make a payment of application.
- On successful payment, You will get User ID and Password on registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Login and Fill the necesaary fields in application form.
- Upload scanned documents such as Passport Size Photo, Signature, Cast Certificate & Other Certificate as required.
- Submit your application.
- Print your application for your reference.

Important Dates
- Online Application Starts : 05/04/2018
- Last Date of Application : 03/05/2018
- Online Entrance Exam : 6th to 15th May, 2018
- Result Declaration : 10/07/2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?