5th June 2013, 04:33 PM
christ2822

What are the advantages and disadvantages for taking computer in commerce stream?

What is the good and bad points of taking computer in commerce stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  2. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  3. What are the advantages of taking commerce after 10th?
  4. Can I join business after joining non medical? Disadvantages of not taking commerce?
  5. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE? -- [New]
  6. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  8. India or Abroad: Where would you like to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  11. Procedure to do CA and B.Com together?
  12. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  13. How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?
  14. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS
  15. Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?
  16. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
  17. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?
  18. What are the major advantages and disadvantages of giving JEE mains exam via offline and online mode
29th May 2016, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages for taking computer in commerce stream?

I have to give entrance for commerce stream in 11th class. which subjects do i have to prepare for it
5th May 2021, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages for taking computer in commerce stream?

I am totally confused by taking group in 11 std. Is that commerce with computer science field is best are not. If it's best. What are career option.
16th May 2021, 04:01 PM
$aurav

Taking Computer Science as a subject can help you in commerce stream in following ways:
  • A good understanding of computer can help you organize your work while doing job as commerce students mainly opt for accounting jobs which require basic knowledge of computers
  • Basic knowledge about computers can help you in doing common tasks of daily routine tasks as well

However you may face some difficulties because you will also have some programming languages in the course. But don't worry too much about them as they are mostly introductory lessons and you can easily understand them using common sense.
6th February 2022, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

CAN I BECOME A NURSE AFTER READING COMPUTER SCIENCE IN NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?