13th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to apply in MP PPT?

Respected Sir, this year I was unable to apply for MP PPT entrance exam. But next year I want to apply in this entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this entrance exam. Please tell me asap.

19th April 2018, 06:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply in MP PPT?

MP PPT is an state level exam conducted once in every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PED).

The eligibility requirements to attend the exam are given below:

- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should have a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate should have a aadhar card.
- The educational qualification required is a 10th class with physics, chemistry & mathematics from any recognised board.
- The minimum percentage required is 35%.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the MP PPT exam.

For more information about notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of MP PED.
19th April 2018, 08:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MP PPT is held by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for offering admission in polytechnic degree course in self-governing polytechnic colleges, government polytechnic colleges; state funded polytechnic colleges and government women polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh state.

* The minimum requirement for appearing in MP PPT are as hereunder:-

i) You must be an Indian citizen with a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.

ii) You must have completed your Class 10th education with at least 35% marks from a recognized board of education.

As far as you are concerned about the age limit for appearing in MP PPT then there is no age limit for appearing in same examination except the minimum age requirement of 16 years for Mining and mine surveying trade.

For details regarding MP PEB examinations you can refer to the link www.peb.mponline.gov.in.
19th April 2018, 10:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, this year I was unable to apply for MP PPT entrance exam. But next year I want to apply in this entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this entrance exam. Please tell me asap.
The eligibility for MP PPT exam are as follows :

- The candidate should have passed 10th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 35% in aggregate from recognzied educational board.

- The age limit for Mining and Mine Surveying courses should not be less than 16 years as on 1st January 2018.

- Domicile certificate is essential to apply for MP PPT
20th April 2018, 12:19 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPED) also known as MP Vyapam conduct the MP PPT examination in June month.

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

1. The appearing candidate should be a citizen of India.

2. Aadhaar Card is compulsory for this examination.

3. Those who have the valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh state are eligible for the test. Domicile Certificate of MP is required for applying.

4. Candidate must have passed 10th standard either MP board or from other recognized board.

5. No female candidates can apply.

6. The age limit for Mining and Mine Surveying/Mine Surveying course should not be less than 16 years.
21st April 2018, 11:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age criteria required to apply for MP PPT examination is 16 years. To be eligible to apply for MP PPT examination, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 35% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Since, there is no specific maximum age limit, you are eligible to apply for MP PPT examination, if you are at least 16 years old.
23rd April 2018, 02:45 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

MP PPT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre polytechnic Test. The age limit for Mining and Mine Surveying/Mine Surveying course should be not less than 16 years as on 1st January 2018. For further information, please visit the website of the exam conducting authority or http://vyapam.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?