21st September 2017, 11:56 PM
sangeethaa123

What is the upper age limit to apply for office assistant job in Banks?

Hi, My DOB: 23-07-1986. I am applying for Post of Office assistant in the bank. Age limit for that post is 31 years. Let me know if I am eligible or not? How to calculate upper age limit? Running Age or Completed age? Please answer anyone. Thanks

26th September 2017, 04:30 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to apply for office assistant job in Banks?

In present most of all the public sectors bank have conduct the exam through IBPS . Recently IBPS has published the advertisement for the post IBPS regional rural banking (RRB).

Generally banks have set the age limit as give below.

Minimum- 21 Years
Maximum- 28 years .

In addition to above necessary age relaxation 3 year for OBC candidate & 5 years for SC/ST is given .

The age calculator is depends on recruitment publishing date . In general last quarter of year completed has set up as the limit for the recruitment.

As per the details given by you in the subjected line . yo are eligible for the above recruitment.
22nd November 2017, 08:57 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: What is the upper age limit to apply for office assistant job in Banks?

#Age limit to apply for office assistant or clerk post in banks is 21-28 years and the age relaxations are 3 years for OBC candidates,5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PH candidates.
#So,if you belong to General Category,you are not eligible to apply for Office assistant post in banks.
#And the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Office assistant post in banks is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#And the selection process of office assistant post is written test followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?