28th April 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for ladies who are OBC candidate to apply for a government job in UP?

I'm a female candidate and belong from OBC category and a widow. I have good education so want to apply for teacher job in government schools or colleges in Uttar Pradesh. So, would like to know the maximum age limit for my categories of candidates.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for OBC category candidates for a government job? Can I apply for a job in BEL at the age of 31?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  3. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  4. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  5. Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed
  6. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  7. Age-limit for OBC category candidate for a Government job?
  8. What is the age limit for SC candidates to apply government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application? -- [New]
  10. Age limit for ladies to appear for Government Job? When is it expected to have vacancies in government schools? Procedure to get through?
  11. Age limit for Government jobs after doing M.Sc in Computer Science 11 years back?
  12. Age Limit for Ladies Teachers in Central Government Teaching Jobs?
  13. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
  14. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  15. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  16. Age limit and type of jobs available in government being a 34 years old and working in a private company?
  17. What is the maximum age limit for general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha?
  18. What is the age limit for OBC candidate in government jobs?
25th May 2018, 12:45 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for ladies who are OBC candidate to apply for a government job in UP?

If you want to become a government teacher then you must be a holder of B.Ed degree.
To apply in any government college it is compulsory to have a degree of Post graduation.
There is no any upper age limit yet that is why you can apply at any age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?