16th May 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for ladies to appear for Government Job? When is it expected to have vacancies in government schools? Procedure to get through?

what is the age limit for ladies to apply for the govt job? when is it expected to have vacancies in govt schools? what is the procedure to get through?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit for Ladies teachers in government schools?
  2. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  4. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  5. Age Limit for Ladies Teachers in Central Government Teaching Jobs?
  6. Can I get teachers job in government schools? Maximum age limit to get a job?
  7. Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed
  8. Age limit for Teachers in Government Schools?
  9. Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed
  10. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  11. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  13. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  14. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  15. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  16. Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?
  17. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  18. Scope and age limit of govt. job after B.Ed with 27 years of age?
22nd August 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for ladies to appear for Government Job? When is it expected to have vacancies in government schools? Procedure to get through?

My age is 38 yrs & i have register my name in emloyment so i can apply for PGT or not
5th September 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for ladies to appear for Government Job? When is it expected to have vacancies in government schools? Procedure to get through?

hello my nme is indu mine delhi university se b.com kiy hi 45%mrks se nd i m sc ky mi govt teching job ke liye pply kr skti hu gr h to kise pl reply
1st October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,myself Shivani.i m 38years young.kindly let me know the details about the terms and conditions for applying formalities as primary/TGT teacher in delhi government schools.
9th November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Kavita Chauhan and i am complited 39 years .kindly let me know the details about the terms and conditions for applying formalities as TGT/PGT teacher in UP government schools.
12th January 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am ratna of 37 yrs old. graduate in psychology (hons) and education (pass) year 1995 with 60% and pg.diploma in comp.may i apply for govt. school teaching jobs in n.delhi? another que is---what is the age eligibility for applying in govt. sector job? pls. send reply with vaccancy add.
3rd April 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for lady for tgt in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?