23rd April 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?

Hello Sir/ Ma'am

My name is Sushil and I have done my BBA from Delhi Business School which is affiliated to Punjab Technical University and I got 70% and now I am pursuing PGDM from Symbiosis Institute for Distance Learning. So I would like to know am I eligible for PSU recruitment exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET?
  2. Am i eligible for PSU job after pursuing PGDM in Marketing
  3. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  4. Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?
  5. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  6. Am i eligible for Ph.D programme after completing PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  7. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  8. Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?
  9. Can I do Doctorate in Economics through distance learning?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  13. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  14. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  15. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  16. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  17. Is distance education is valid for NET(UGC)? I'm pursuing M.Com from MDU through correspondence
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam after pursuing PGDM course from Lucknow?

28th April 2015, 04:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?

You have acquired BBA from Delhi Business School that is also a very reputed degree for a candidate looking for job in corporate sector and after that you are pursuing PGDM from SIDL and thinking of getting job in PSUs which are named as big in India and the world as well.

For your kind information, PSUs recruits candidates based on their percentage marks in master's degree or PGDM from a recognized university/ institute and as far as my knowledge is concerned, PSUs do not entertain degrees acquired from distance mode because they just want regular degree courses such as MBA, MCA, PGDM, M.Tech, B.Tech etc. from a recognized university completed through regular mode.

So I would say to you that you can not get job in top level PSUs in India due to your correspondence degree certificate but you can apply for job in other MNCs which accepts such degree certificates like - TCS, Wipro, Accenture, INFOSYS, Reliance, Bajaj, Adani Group, etc. so you should apply for jobs in these companies and start your career.

One more thing, I would say that if you collect more and in depth knowledge of the specialization subject of PGDM and become perfect then you may easily secure a very good job because companies wants candidates whose knowledge is really good at the material subject so you also have to be perfect in this case and start your jobs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?